
I receive a recipe email weekly. Actually, I receive several. Well today the email had several different recipes for lemonade. As I was browsing through the recipes, there was a recipe for frozen lemonade. I couldn't even get through the recipe without laughing. Not at the recipe, but at myself.
Mike and I , along with Michelle and Aaron were on a road trip. I had anticipated a frozen lemonade at a small town hamburger joint that we had been to before. We ordered lunch and ate. As we pulled out of the parking lot there were several teenagers in cars who were pointing at us. We were thinking, you dumb kids.
Several minutes and miles later, I asked, where is my frozen lemonade? We remembered the kids pointing and laughing as I remembered I had put my coveted lemonade on the roof of the car while straightening the stuff on the seat before getting in.
Then it was our turn to laugh. But I sure wanted that lemonade. We decided on the way home, we would stop and get another one. Guess what, we forgot to stop. I have since had my coveted frozen lemonade, and it was just as good as I remembered.
So if you ever go through Kanab, stop at the Junction on 300 South, it is not a national chain. The food is good. The frozen lemonade is yummy. But oh are they slooowwww.



2 comments:
Oh, yes! How can we forget that story? That was so funny! We did feel bad that you didn't get your lemonade, but it was a great laugh. Haha. I love your memory posts, they are so fun.
That IS funny. I think I've done something like that before, too. A loooong while ago, though.
So....where's the recipe? I don't want to have to go clear to Kanab for a frozen lemonade.
Post a Comment