Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ABC Tag

This is a fun tag. Thanks Michelle.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My hubby
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day: My perfect day would be waking up not in pain and feeling healthy.
E- Essential item: Computer
F- Favorite color: Burgundy
G- Gummi bears or worms: Cinnamon gummy bears.
H- Home town: American Fork, Utah
I- Indulgences: Ice cream, See's chocolates
J- January or July: January, I love the homey feeling on a cold day, bundled up in the house and cooking comfort foods.
K- Kids: 2 girls
L- Life is incomplete without: Love, smiles and hugs. I also agree with Michelle. Family. Without them, what would we have really?
M- Marriage date: civil 31 Dec 1976, temple 12 Sep 2001
N- Number of siblings: 3
O- Oranges or apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or fears: I am afraid of heights.
Q- Quote: ”When you start to become impatient with others, stop and think how patient God has been with you” by ???
R- Reason to smile: My silly husband, talking to my girls, and listening to my grand kids play in the background while talking to their mother.
S- Season: That’s hard, they are all so unique. Summer is my least favorite.
T- Tag Fourteen: (hehe) Julie, Stacey, Cheryl, Deb
U- Unknown fact about me: I wanted to be a concert pianist.
V- Very favorite store: Seagull Bookstore
W- Worst habit: Spending too much time on the computer.
X-rays or ultrasounds: X-rays.
Y- Your favorite food: Meatloaf
Z- Zodiac sign: Scorpio

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I never knew you wanted to be a concert pianist! How cool! You seriously could have done it. Playing the organ at 13 for the ward and having your own baby grand piano. I'm jealous!

Michelle said...

I just noticed you are Snow White and I think that perfectly describes you! You are loyal and people do love you when they first meet you. I am excited to find out who I am most like.

Julie Hoggard said...

Thanks mom :) You know I do regret not learning the pIano You were right!