My daughter Michelle had this on her blog and it looked really cool!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
C'mon now, anything funny, strange, cool, embarrassing, or awful you remember about me??
Birthday and BYU with the Bensons
12 years ago



7 comments:
I have so many memories to choose from! I remember in elementary school you would always volunteer to help with reading or whatever projects in our class. I loved it because all of my classmates thought you were so cool! :)
P.S. Speaking of burning rubber....I think you have one of those too? Right? :) Good times!
I just remember you at girl's camp trying to calm girl's down that were homesick. You were really good at that. You were one of my favorite leaders, and I was so sad when you got released.
Well on of my favorites is when we were in Tucson. You were driving, Mike was up front, and Michelle and I were in the back seat. Julie and Shiloh pulled up to the red light next to us and they revved their engine as to say lets race...Green light and you floored it...Let's just say you gained some street stock, and left half the tire on the road.
PS...I love the countdown to game day!!!
You REALLY burned rubber at a stop light? That is SO not like the person I thought I knew.
BTW: I've recently become aware of your blog and now I check it once in a while. Hope you don't mind.
I remember the Handcart Trek we went on. I was jealous you got to ride in the Truck and you were jealous we got to do the Trek! So funny! Thanks for the Comment on my blog. It was good to hear from you!
I remember when Michelle and I would stay up talking and giggling late into the night and when we got mad at each other we would yell for you. You always came even though you knew we would make up before you got there. We would always tell you "We love you" and you never truly got mad at us. You would also let us stay up for hours. I never realized the patience you had to have had until I had my own children. Thanks for always coming! Love ya!
Post a Comment