I am watching breaking news. There is another fire in the mountains and they are showing the smoke jumpers going in. Those brave souls. Maneuvering that parachute to miss the flames with all that equipment on their backs. I started to think it's about time for winter to move in. Everything is so dry. And we get all the winds and lightning in the evenings. Not a good combination. So I looked at the pictures from this last winter. I am a total winter person. But I'm not sure I'm ready for this so soon. Besides, I would really miss the fall colors and comfortable fall.
Birthday and BYU with the Bensons
12 years ago





4 comments:
I love winter time during the Christmas season. The snow is really beautiful, but I don't love driving in it. I don't love it when it's REALLY hot, but I would say I like the summer time more. Spring and Fall are the best seasons-right in between. The great thing about Utah is just as you are getting tired of one season, it changes!
I'm not a real fan of either extreme season: hot summer or cold winter. I much prefer Spring or Fall. However, if forced to choose between the two I'd have to go with Summer.
At least in the Summer, the mornings and evenings cool off to a more comfortable temperature. In the Winter, does it warm up in the morning and evening? NOOO!
Besides, mowing the lawn is better than shoveling the snow.
love the pictures- I'm a summer person for sure- but I always enjoy a break from the heat too! Like right now it's 105 outside and you walk out and you can feel the sun eating your skin. I can only stand the cold for about a week- which is why I like to visit Utah in winter :)
I have to agree completely with my dad. I feel the exact same way. I absolutely love spring and fall. And I was so sad that we didn't really have a good spring this year. I am totally waiting for fall to come around.
Post a Comment