March 1977Well, I've done it. My girls have talked me into blogging. I'm not an easy pushover with newer ways. I do have my comfort zone of knowledge. I have sworn to myself never to own a cell phone, just because. But blogging appears to be fun. Michelle came over this afternoon and showed me the basics and helped set up this page. So we celebrated and went to Cafe Rio. A well deserved reward, and of course we took home our leftovers for our hubby's to earn those extra points for future use.
I don't know what direction this blog will take. I have a feeling it will go in different directions like the scatter brained nut who is writing it.
Hope you enjoy the posts to come.



3 comments:
YIPPEE!!! I am so happy you have started your own blog! It is a blast and you will love it! And, your first post has the BEST picture! I love that one! I am looking forward to your posts, no matter what direction they end up going....I am happy you are entering the blogging world! I look forward to more posts to come!
I do have to say that picture is one of my favs of you and Mike. I love the hair.
Cool! I am excited you are blogging- sorry it took me so long to know you started! I don't get on the computer too often.
Post a Comment